Building 1, Level 4, Room 440
Atmospheric aerosols modeling and variability over the Arabian Peninsula.
1. Krishna, R.K., Ghude, S.D., Kumar, R., Beig, G., Kulkarni, R., Nivdange, S. and Chate, D., 2019. Surface PM2.5estimate using satellite-‐derived aerosol optical depth over India. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 19(1), pp.25-‐37.
2. Krishna, R.K., Panicker, A.S., Yusuf, A.M. and Ullah, B.G., 2019. On the Contribution of Particulate Matter (PM2.5) to Direct Radiative Forcing over Two Urban Environments in India. Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 19(2), pp.399-‐410.
3. Krishna, K.R. and Beig, G., 2018. Influence of Meteorology on Particulate Matter (PM) and Vice-‐Versa over Two Indian Metropolitan Cities. Open Journal of Air Pollution, 7(03), p.244.
4. Ghude, S.D., Karumuri, R.K., Jena, C., Kulkarni, R., Pfister, G.G., Sajjan, V., Pithani, P., Debnath, S., Kumar, R., Upendra, B. and Kulkarni, S.H., 2019. What is driving the diurnal variation in tropospheric NO2 columns over a cluster of high emission thermal power plants in India?. Atmospheric Environment: X, p.100058.
5. Beig, G., Sahu, S.K., Singh, V., Tikle, S., Sobhana, S.B., Gargeva, P., Rama krishna, K., Rathod, A. and Murthy, B.S., 2020. Objective evaluation of stubble emission of North India and quantifying its impact on air quality of Delhi. Science of The Total Environment, 709, p.136126.
6. Kulkarni, Santosh; Ghude, Sachin; Jena, Chinmay; Karumuri, Rama Krishna; Sinha, Baerbel; Sinha, V.; Kumar, Rajesh; Soni, V. K.; Khare, Manoj., How much large scale crop residue burning affect the air quality in Delhi?Environmental Science & Technology.
"KAUST shall be a beacon for peace, hope and reconciliation, and shall serve the people of the Kingdom and the world."
King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, 1924 – 2015
Thuwal 23955-6900, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Al-Khwarizmi Building (1)